– Happy birthday Tunde!
I didn’t know where that voice came from. I was perfectly alone, counting stars in my head. And yet here it was again:
– Hey, don’t you recognize your home star anymore?!
I could clearly track it now to one of the stars that was twinkling happy in my cerebral hemisphere.
– Which home star you are talking about? – I asked.
– You came from the star called Tunde. You were posted here when we first signed up for a new social app called Earth. It became a popular social network for stars to connect and learn about each other.
– We lost you for awhile… You got viral, got shared by so many other stars, moved so fast from one space to another. You have changed a lot too… The Earth has its own rules and you had to accept them… You cannot fly anymore… But you are a child of Universe: you adapted, you created your own galaxy! You make your ideas fly!
– Do carry on! Be you! Share your light generously, learn as much as you can and always, always remember who are you and where are you coming from!